Kandoo Adventures is an international tour
operator providing small group adventure travel experiences all over the world.
Founded in 2014, Kandoo started out on slopes of Kilimanjaro but quickly
expanded to offer adventures in Nepal, Peru, Bhutan and Argentina. In 2019
Kandoo was purchased by the Altai Group, a global network of adventure travel
operators, further expanding our reach around the world. Today we offer over 70
different adventures on 5 continents.
Why work for Kandoo?
Based in the town of Penrith on the edge of the
Lake District National Park, the Kandoo team are perfectly located to live and
work adventure. We are all passionate about travel and take great pride in the
products and service that we deliver.
We are a small, hardworking and highly engaged
team. We support each other and are not afraid to step out of our comfort zone
to assist in different parts of the business when required. Each year, every
member of the team will take an all expenses paid trip to one of our
destinations. This could be anywhere from the deserts of the middle east to the
frozen wilderness of Svalbard. In this way we are continually building our
experience, refreshing our knowledge and achieving a healthy work/life balance
that has a hugely beneficial impact on our work.
If you want to live with mountains, lakes and
rivers on your doorstep, if you are passionate about travel and adventure, if
you are hardworking and team minded, Kandoo Adventures would love to hear from
for Product Assistants
· Updating product information on our
website. This could include changes to itineraries or trip details or improving
the quality and content of our travel guides.
· Sourcing imagery that best
represents our products while also adhering to our quality and brand standards.
· Keeping our website up to date with
the latest departure dates and prices.
· Assisting Product managers with copy
writing and producing new itineraries. A flair for descriptive writing and good
grammar is important.
· Liaising with our local teams by
email, phone and face to face to ensure our products are properly delivered in
line with our trip information and itineraries.
· Monitoring product performance via
guest feedback forms and also traveling internationally to experience our
products first hand.
· Carrying out competitor analysis and
maintaining a good understanding of the wider market.
· Liaising with our internal marketing
staff and external marketing agency to ensure product features and details are
being correctly communicated to our customers.
· Support and assist the sales team
with queries from clients regarding our products and services.
As a small
team we all chip in to assist with sales at peak periods. This will involve you
learning how to use our CRM systems and talking directly with customers on
we looking for
· You are passionate about travel,
adventure and the great outdoors
· You are a self motivated team player
with the ability to learn on the job
· You have excellent written and
verbal communication skills
· You have the ability to work under
pressure and prioritise your own workload
· You are IT literate and comfortable
using Outlook, Excel, Word etc
· You have past experience of using
CMS and CRM systems
· You are able to travel
internationally at least once a year
· Past experience in a product
position within the travel industry would be beneficial
· Starting salary of £21,000pa
· Discretionary annual bonus up to 10%
based on business performance
· 28 days annual leave per year
including bank holidays (increasing to 35 days after 2 years)
· NEST pension scheme
· Opportunity to experience our
products first hand at least once a year
· Staff discount on all of our trips
· Free onsite parking
· Full training in our systems and
· Regular product training sessions
from our teams around the world
for this position
a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
forward to hearing from you!