HOW DO WE SET OUR PRICES?
WHAT IS A LIFETIME DEPOSIT?
When things go wrong and you need to change your plans, Kandoo Adventures can help with our Lifetime Deposit service. Basically, if you book and pay a deposit then find that you need to change or cancel your trip, any deposit you have paid is good for any adventure you book in your lifetime. It doesn't have to be the same trip, you can choose to book onto any of our adventures and the Lifetime Deposit applies. No lost deposits, no hassle, no questions asked.
And it's even better than that. If you don't think you are going to be able to use the deposit in the foreseeable future we are also happy for you to transfer the deposit to a friend (what a great Christmas present!) or even ask us to use it in one of our charitable projects. It's your deposit and you get to choose what you want to do with it.
WHAT'S THE SMALL PRINT?
Sadly in a world where lawyers rule there is some small print and to be transparent here it is. Nothing unreasonable we hope.
- One Lifetime Deposit can be issued per cancelled tour per person confirmed on the tour up to the value of the deposit paid by the person cancelling
- If a tour has to be cancelled because of force majeure no Lifetime Deposit is available
- You can get more than one Lifetime Deposit if you cancel more than one trip (seriously bad luck) but they cannot be combined on a single new booking
- If your Lifetime Deposit is more than the price of any new tour you book you can't rollover any balance or get a refund - it is strictly one time use
- If the new tour you want to book needs a bigger deposit than the one you originally paid then you have to pay the difference
- Private Groups, Open Groups & Customized trips may be exempt from Lifetime Deposits where we have had to pay to buy permits or to reserve accommodation and can't get the payment back.
- The one thing you aren't able to do with your Lifetime Deposit is get your cash back sorry.
- Lifetime Deposits, and any portion of them, are not refundable in cash - but you can use your Lifetime Deposit to confirm your next tour booking with us with no cash
So that's it. Hope you don't have to use it but it's there to help when you need it most.