If you are treating yourself to a private Kilimanjaro climb or a safari and are looking for a little luxury before and after your adventure we recommend the hotels below as upgrades. Please note that many of these hotels are located in, or near to, Arusha. This is a natural starting point for a safari but if climbing Kilimanjaro, the journey to and from the mountain will be about on hour longer than if you stay in Moshi.
The hotel upgrades we offer on Kilimanjaro climbs:
- Kilimanjaro Wonders: A 4 star "Business" style hotel with good facilities in Moshi. Large comfortable rooms and a nice outdoor swimming pool.... Read more
- Weru Weru River Lodge: A lovely safari style lodge hotel set in a coffee plantation, the Weru Weru River Lodge is a perfect haven of peace for relaxing before or after your climb.... Read more
- Machweo Wellness Retreat: A relatively recent addition to the Onsea House family, this hotel offers beautiful rooms, fabulous views, a great spa and fantastic food. Our favourite post climb hotel... Read more
- Arumeru River Lodge: A beautiful lodge, built in traditional safari style, set in the most beautiful grounds. Built on an old coffee plantation the tropical gardens, which have a swimming pool are now home to many birds and other animals... Read more
- The Bay Leaf Hotel: Situated in the heart of Arusha this boutique hotel feels like it has been transplanted from London and offers beautifully furnished rooms and excellent food.... Read more
- Onsea House: An intimate country house feel where you feel more like a friend than a guest. Lovely rooms, a quiet location with beautiful views and the same fabulous food as at Machweo with which it shares the restaurant for dinner.... Read more