Raise money for your favourite charity
- Our group challenges are perfectly designed to offer your organisation an incredible adventure
- Explore some of the most iconic destinations in the world - Mount Kilimanjaro | Everest Base Camp | Machu Picchu
- A fantastically effective way to raise money and awareness for your chosen cause
Kandoo charity challenges provide a fantastically effective mechanism to raise money and awareness for your chosen cause. We are very experienced with charity climbs and treks and will do our best to make the journey as unforgettable as possible! Kandoo operate a self-funded model using charity donation platforms like Just-Giving. By setting up a fundraising page on a charity platform, you will be able to collect and raise money for your chosen charity by promoting your challenge to friends, family and colleagues. Kandoo will make the first donation! We have arranged charity challenges for many organisations including, The End Fund, Walking With The Wounded, and hundreds of individual events for charities like the British Heart Foundation, Cancer Research UK , Asthma UK and WWF.
“I can’t say enough about how much the knowledge, professionalism, experience and wisdom of the guides ensured a wonderful experience for all…”
Why Kandoo Adventures?
Passionate about adventure and experts in our field, the team at Kandoo have many years of experience in creating the right challenge for you. With dedicated country based teams we are able to offer the highest levels of safety and care to all participants and pride ourselves on being able to achieve the very best success rates on all the treks and climbs we operate.
Key to our approach is that we are one of the only UK based tour operator that does not subcontract any of its trekking operations to a local land agent. This means we employ guides that we have recruited and trained, we use our own high quality mountaineering equipment and our trekkers eat menus designed and planned by us to give you that all important energy. As a UK insured company we are required to carry out regular risk assessments for our own insurers and this also means we are well placed to assist you in this process. Talk to us about your thoughts and ideas for any event or fundraising initiative. We can help with the specification, training, kit and fundraising to meet your needs.
Particularly popular charity challenges are climbing Kilimanjaro, trekking to Everest base camp and hiking the Inca trail to Machu Picchu
Safety is at the heart of everything we do at Kandoo Adventures. By operating our own treks and climbs we are able to control and manage all the risks and ensure that our clients have a fantastic time. Key features of our approach include:
- Rigorous risk assessments that are kept up to date regularly (not least to maintain £5m of public liability cover)
- Established and carefully monitored operating and safety procedures that ensure standards are maintained
- Recruiting, training and retaining only the very best guides. Most of our guides have been with us over 5 years
- High guide to client ratio
- Emergency oxygen and pulse oxymeters on all treks and climbs
Ready to get your adventure boots on?...